Cookies are files that web servers send to web browsers and which are then stored in browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server whenever the browser requests a page from the server. In this way, the Web server can detect and monitor specific Web browsers.
There are two basic divisions of cookies: valid for the duration of the session and persistent:
- Session-valid cookies are deleted from your computer as soon as you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until they are deleted or expire.
Geetoo CZ s.r.o cookies.
- to collect user data through Google Analytics
- to make content available appropriately on Facebook,
- to show recommendations to users who have previously visited the site
- to identify the user when logging in (anonymous users will not receive these cookies),
- to keep the user’s list of items for comparison in the next session,
The company Geetoo CZ s.r.o. also uses AdWords conversion tracking and retargeting. These are third-party cookies with a shelf life of 90 days or 2 years.
- determination of the domain to be evaluated,
- distinction of unique users,
- remembering the number and time of previous visits,
- memorizing information about the source of communication,
- determining the beginning and end of the session,
- remembering the values of custom variables at the visitor level.
Rejection of cookies
Most browsers allow you to decline cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can reject all cookies by clicking Tools> Internet Options> Privacy and setting the level to “Highest” using the available slider.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookie settings by clicking Tools> Options> Privacy.
- In Safari, you can adjust your cookie settings by clicking Preferences> Privacy.
- You can adjust your cookie settings in Chrome by clicking Settings> Privacy.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of some websites.
You can change your mind here:
If you are interested in further information about the principles of Geetoo CZ s.r.o. on the protection of personal data and types of stored information, or if you are interested in deleting all information we have about you, you can contact us here using the contact form on Homepage.